Spare parts from Bosch: Quality you can rely on
When it comes to new vehicle equipment, many vehicle manufacturers trust Bosch. Workshops and motorists also rely on this quality when service parts are needed: Whether it be modern lighting or braking systems, automotive batteries, windshield wipers, spark plugs or filters – Bosch offers everything to make motorists safer, more comfortable and more environmentally friendly.
Bosch spare parts and their classification
Excellent quality of Bosch auto spare parts always keeps up. They are tested for numerous times before coming to mass production. The car owners buying Bosch spare parts are supported by and rely on their quality only.
The range of the products:
– Spark plugs. There are several types: with electrodes, with the electrodes covered with platinum; with alloy of platinum and iridium; with a silver covering; with the yttrium-doped central electrode. Number of electrodes change from 1 to 4;
– Wiper blades. They purify car glass even in the most extreme conditions;
– Filters. Pollen and air filters will always provide your car’s passenger compartment fresh and clean air. Oil and fuel filters will help to get rid of penetration of harmful chemical compounds and particles of wear products;
– Disks and shoes/pads. Brake disks and shoes/pads are capable to serve properly even in conditions of mechanical and thermal loadings;
– Belts. They are made of durable rubber which gives strength, protection against influence of moisture, sunshine, heating and lubricants.
And many other car parts and spare parts.
The EUspares.co.uk online store provides the huge range of spare parts and parts from the Bosch company in the United Kingdom at the most reasonable prices.